This disclaimer might oversee your utilization of our site. By utilizing our site; www.roadwages.com , you acknowledge this disclaimer in full; in like manner, on the off chance that you can’t help contradicting this disclaimer or any piece of this disclaimer, you should not utilize our site. [Our site utilizes treats; by utilizing our site or consenting to this disclaimer, you agree to our utilization of treats as per the terms of our [privacy and treats policy].
Copyright (c)  [RoadWages Limited].
- This site is given “as seems to be” with no representations or guarantees, express or suggested. RoadWages Limited makes no representations or guarantees in connection to this site or the data and materials gave on this site.
Without bias to the all inclusive statement of the previous section, RoadWages Limited does not warrant that:
- this site will be continually accessible, or accessible by any means; or
- the data on this site is finished, genuine, precise or non-deceptive.
Nothing on this site constitutes, or is intended to constitute, counsel of any sort. [If you oblige exhortation in connection to any [legal, budgetary or medical] matter you ought to counsel a proper profession.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- RoadWages Limited will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if RoadWages Limited has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit RoadWages Limited’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by RoadWages Limited;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of RoadWages Limited; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for RoadWages Limited to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, RoadWages has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against RoadWages’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
- [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect RoadWages’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as RoadWages Limited.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer
- This website is owned and operated by RoadWages Limited, Canada
- Our principal place of business office is at Brampton, Ontario Canada
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given on the main page, by using our website form, or by email to info@RoadWages.com